Hello my friends,
On January, I had a presentation at Mississauga .NET User Group about Docker and containers and how to deploy ASP.NET CORE application to a Linux box using containers. I decide to add windows containers to that presentation and explore deployment of ASP.NET CORE and .NET CORE application on both Windows containers and Linux containers.
Please join me on Wednesday February 22, 2017 at Microsoft Downtown office. Here is the link to the event.
In this session, I will walk you through basics of containers and deploying ASP.NET Core application with Docker on Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows Server 2016. The following topics will be covered:
- What are Docker Containers?
- How is Docker different from Virtual Machine?
- Docker Benefits for Developers.
- How to use a Docker Client.
- What are key Docker client commands?
- ASP.NET Core and Docker
- Containers and File sharing.
Look forward to see you there.
Number of Views:138